So, as I am sure you have discovered by now, our trip to PA this past week was booked for the purpose of planning our wedding.
Much as I love the relaxing nature of the woods and the mountains and getting to spend time with my wonderful family to be…this trip was really for the wedding.
I am amazed and pleased with how much we got accomplished in a very short time frame. Now, I plan to post on each of these subjects individually in the coming weeks and months, but for now I want to give you a quick run-down of all that transpired.
- We booked our reception venue
- We set our wedding date
- We settled on a ceremony site
- We have hired a florist
- We have a cake designer/baker
- We have a THEME and our wedding colors
- We purchased my dress
- We hired a DJ
- We set our menu AND squeezed in a food tasting
- We have a flower girl
- I have the best hairstylist in the WORLD
- We designed the centerpieces
- We selected favors
- We decided what we want for room decor and already purchased some
- Mom and I came up with the (secret) design for the groom’s cake
- I was surprised by a beautiful bridal shower
I think there is more, but that is all I can think of now. I cannot wait to share (some of) the details.
After all, we have to have a few surprises.